Linggo, Marso 24, 2013

From the Bridge with (Love) Despair

Lately I've been seeing a lot of them. Does that confirm it may be part of something big? Boxes are all the same. It fails to amaze me this time. What I see, when I saw the other individuals doing the same thing gave me a sense of what might be really happening. It's not pleasant. Hope turns to despair. Faith now is a different story. What I see now is the harsh reality. They may not be able to see it with their eyes, not because they're blind. It's not for me to decide, I hope I hadn't stumbled into something so deceiving. I didn't mean it with Ms. Guitar's intentions or whatever thoughts are going on with all these guys' minds. I love that they do what they're doing. It helps me do good in things I have to do myself. That right now is true.


But I was wronged into thinking something beautiful can only be created from good things.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento