Sabado, Abril 20, 2013

2013, again?


This is a project of. . .

This is a joint project of. . .


When we were in school, as students, we have projects didn't we? Out from our parents pockets. They were a pain in the back because they were additional expenses. I remember how my parents always told me, like every other parents, that money are not picked on the street pavements. I believe them now that I have to work my ass off for money. Compensation. I am a citizen yes, because I am taxed. These money, that the government steals from you goes to lots of things aside from the leader's pockets.


They call it, THEIR project. It did not come from their parent's nor from their own wallets. But it is tagged as THEIR project. THEY funded bridges, roads, schools, basketball courts, hospitals yadah yadah. You see THEIR faces in front of these structures. The hero of the new world.



"I built this and that and I have the fucking right to brag it! It did not come from my money but yes I'll put my face in it, name it after me, put my initials on it. In my term, I did this and that, made the city to my color and name, so you should vote me! I am a public servant so I will serve you, but those who want to work for me, you'll have to fight for me!"

"This is not about who's right, the correct path is too old fashioned, liberty is dead. People want to be oppressed, no, people want entertainment. Politics is an entertainment you all die to see! I promise you jobs and money! Oops, that's a joke! HAHAHAHA! Food for the hungry. Let me carry your kids, That's what I'm good at. Multiply so your future generation can vote me on my 9th or 10th term! Expect that you're still poor by that time. I won't let you get proper education. Why would I? You'll learn the truth. When you see what I'm up to, who would vote for me? You should stay dumb and believe that I'm the only candidate that loves the POOR." 

But everything in here is upon me. Me, getting the influence. The power. I'll kill my opponent you'll see. You'll stay poor and I'll get richer. Where else would I get the money to build my mansions? From all your money of course! My projects are sub-standard. Who cares anyway? As long as you see my pictures on roads, on road-projects again and again, you'll see that I am something. That I am a very good leader!"

"So yet again, let me do my magic, and we will not prosper forever and ever!"


What a fucked up way to put things into, isn't it? But we're still deceived, media says we have to vote wisely. No, I think we don't have to vote at all. Politics' dirty. If, and only if the people starts to realize that it is the system. The citizen that succumbs and believes in nothing. There are politicians because there are still who votes for them. I remember Bob Ong having said in one of his books that, "We don't elect someone who we want to serve us, instead we choose someone we want to work for." He's right. If we can change this system, only if we start to not believe in their empty promises. Solutions means results. Have we got any results so far?


Yes please vote for me, I'll be a future Politician. I'm just starting off as someone with a good intention. So you would think I'm up for the job. Nobody's fit for the job though.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento